What Our Airbnb Cleaning Includes?
Standard Dusting, Wiping and sanitise of accessible surfaces, touch point areas on furniture, polishing of mirrors, Vacuuming and Mopping of hard floors and/or carpet & empty all bins
- Spot Wipe over inside wardrobes bottom surfaces
- Change of Bed Linen for 1 bed (quilt cover, pillow case & set of sheets).
- Replace towels
- Vacuum under bed if accessible
- Shower, glasses, mirrors, bathtub, toilet, sink, change of mats and towels.
- Replace hand towel & bath mat
- Restock toilet paper, hand soap, shampoo & body wash.
Kitchen - stove, splashback, external cupboards cleaning of sink & microwave in & out.
- Spot Wipe Over accessible inside bottom surfaces of kitchen cupboards
- Spot Wipe Over of inside fridge
- Unload dishwasher and put dishes away.
- Replace tea towel
- Restock food supplies
- Check inside washing machine
Used dirty linen and towels can be dropped to a nearby laundromat (10 mins max walking distance). Upon pick up the next change over, we can make payment and send you the laundromat charge for you to reimburse.
Deep oven clean,
Inside fridge deep clean
Inside Cupboard Cleaning
Inside window cleaning
Wall Wash including skirting boards
Balcony door glasses in and out
Water Pressure Wash x SQMT
Carpet Steam Cleaning
This quote does not include laundromat charges, toilet paper, hand soap, body wash, shampoo supplies.
It is recommended the unit provides a vacuum and a mop as some guests like to maintain the unit during the stay. It also give our teams more flexibility to manage and attend short minute bookings.
We recommend two lockboxes with keys. 1 for guests 1 for cleaners.
Why? keys in lockboxes for the cleaners give us flexibility to respond to last minute bookings and help guests in case they get locked out
For each bed
- 4 pillow cases
- 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet
- 1 doona cover
- x2 towels
- A cupboard with a locker to store linen, towels and supplies.
Why? Prevent guests taking more than they should spend.
- Have 3 sets of linen and towels per bed
Why? - Laundromat may close Saturdays and Sundays and there should be always a spare set available
1 set on the beds
1 spare set in the lockup cupboard
1 set at the laundry in washing