Mould Removal Treatment
What Is mould?
According to the NSW health department: Mould is part of a group of common organisms called fungi that also includes mushrooms and yeast. It is present virtually everywhere, both indoors and outdoors.
Mould may grow indoors in wet or moist areas lacking adequate ventilation, including walls/ wallpaper, ceilings, bathroom tiles, carpets (specially those with jute backing), insulation material and wood. If moisture accumulates in a building, mould growth will often occur. Many different types of mould exist, and all have the potential to cause health problems, if inhaled by people who are sensitive or allergic to them. This includes a running or blocked nose, irritation of the eyes and skin and sometimes wheezing.
Do you have a mould problem?
Blue clean performs a specific mould assessment for every client, generally a description of the problem by the client with several photos are enough for our specialised team to understand the mould cause and the place to focus the treatment. But in some cases, specially for large properties where the problem is not only present in one area, a visit/inspection must be necessary to assess the mould problem properly.
Blue Clean Services uses a fogging application that creates a vapour that can reach all the surfaces and potentially everywhere, assuring that the mould spores are deactivated. We use specialised chemical that is proven to kill or deactivate a wide range of bacteria, mould and viruses.
The mould fogging treatment is:
Mould, odour, bacteria, and virus are treated in one process
Fast and efficient
Mould Treatment are guaranteed
No bleach is used in the process. As many people think, bleach only makes the mould look clean (white), but this does not mean the spores are deactivated. Blue Clean never uses bleach for mould removal, if you are allergic or sensitive to the sodium hypochlorite (bleach) or you have any delicate fabrics in your property that can be seriously damage with bleach, you are safe with us.
After leaving for 15 mins the vapour acting in all surfaces, all the mould spores and bacteria are deactivated, the next step is physically clean the most affected areas, wiping down all the surface, vacuuming or mopping if necessary. This prevents that mould spores are not spread outside the contaminated area
Once the mould removal is finished, our qualified staff will carry a final inspection of the working area to assure the effectiveness of the process and create a report that will be sent to the client showing the result and possible measures to prevent the mould to return.
The returning time is two hours once our team has finished the mould removal service, you just let us in in the morning, and in the afternoon your property will be free of mould and odours.